|People Found Here||None|
|Description||Starting point, brief tutorial|
Home is a location found in Untitled Goose Game. It is the beginning point, where players are brought through a brief tutorial on how to be a Goose. Pressing <spacebar> on the keyboard will cause the Goose to honk, and begin the game. Pressing <tab> on the keyboard will open a list of available controls. Once the player enters the canal, the opening screen will appear and the first to-do list will become available (viewable by pressing <tab> on the keyboard). The Goose can swim the canal, and at a couple of places explore the banks of the canal. The first location the Goose can visit (and find a Villager to torment) is the Garden). Down one of the paths at Home (near the west of the forest) is the bell pit. The bell pit is a hole in the ground filled with golden bells. The last task in the main game is to drop the golden bell from the model village into the pit, where other identical bells are seen.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
The area is rather small, and there are no real points of interest. However, it is highly recommended that the player make good use of the zoom out control, as some areas, both at home, and elsewhere, may be difficult to notice without zooming out.
Villagers[edit | edit source]
- None. The Goose has nobody to torment here.
Tutorial[edit | edit source]
As you go through the tutorial, notice how the Goose will turn their head towards items they can interact with, and open their beak slightly.
- press <space> to honk
- <left-click> to move, double-click to run
- hold <ctrl> to bend forwards
- press <right-click> to use your beak (pick up, drop, interact with)
- (items can also be moved by walking into them or pushing them with your beak - walk while bending forwards)
- bend down to pick things up off the ground
- (hold <ctrl> then press <right-click>)
- press <x> to spread your wings
Take-able items[edit | edit source]
These items can be picked up or dragged.
After all the to-do lists have been completed
Interact-able items[edit | edit source]
These items cannot be taken or removed from the area, but instead are used/operated when clicked on.
- Bicycle Bell
- Gate Bolt
For Fun[edit | edit source]
- Honk while holding the glass bottle (found farther down the canal)