|This article is a stub. You can help Untitled Goose Game Wiki by .|
|Habits||Steal Golden Bells and other items, honk very loudly.|
|Description||A white goose with an orange beak and feet.|
The Goose, also known as the character you play as, and sometimes even 'Untitled Goose', is the main character in Untitled Goose Game, and their sole purpose is seemingly to torment the village. They have a To-Do List with many mischievous plans that must be completed in order to progress through the game. A new to-do list will be revealed as the Goose enters a new location.
Actions[edit | edit source]
- Honk: Honk loudly, alerting or startling any humans around you. Various items can have an effect on the honk, such as a glass bottle or a harmonica, when you're carrying them.
- Grab: Carry or drag items around.
- Crouch: Bend down to fit under small gaps or pick up items on the ground.
- Flap wings: Assert dominance by flapping your large wings.
- Run: Run Quick, To escape humans.
The goose performs many tasks such as making the Old Man fall, making a kid fall, making the Burly Man fall and finally, making a building fall. The goose also likes to have picnics.
"Honk honk." - Goose
Stealable Items[edit | edit source]
Everything that is not bolted down in the game, mostly.